Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Conference



The fall conference was a time for professional discussions with colleagues from other learning communities.  It is always engaging to me to hear what others are doing and find new ideas that I can use in my classroom.  The fall conference discussions inspired me to find new ways to incorporate literacy across all content areas.  It was also inspiring to me to share and hear about action research topics.  I am starting to feel more excited about my own, but also excited to hear about what others are doing.  The Lasallian principles I believe were supported through the sharing were association and generativity.  Association was present because we were brought to together to share and learn from one another.  Generativity was present because we worked in small groups to contribute and appreciate what others had to say.


1 comment:

  1. I agree, Lori-I felt motivated and inspired by others and their ideas. It was a great opportunity to hear what else REAL teachers are doing in their rooms that we could also apply to our own.

    ReplyDelete