Saturday, February 8, 2014

Persistence





I have been feeling extremely stressed lately.  I am feeling as though there is no down time.  I am feeling like this because it is a busy time of year at school.  I have many meetings on a weekly basis so I try to keep up with my lesson plans and papers outside of school.  Report cards and conferences are also coming up and that stresses me out.  With all the school stuff, there is also all the master’s work.  I am trying to keep up with things and get ready for the spring conferences.  I am trying to stay positive with all the stress in my life.  I know that I am slowing approaching the end and will soon graduate and have some work lifted off my plate.  When I reflect upon persistence, I know that with hard work, I can meet any challenges and goals I have.  I am always up for a challenge and right now, I feel like I am challenging myself to do my best and complete everything that needs to be done to the best of my ability.  Reflecting upon persistence has improved my mental state and attitude as I constantly remind myself to stay positive.  I know that when I fall down, I can always call my colleagues and friends to encourage me to keep going.  As I think about myself, I have learned that it is okay to feel down, but it is important to get back up and keep going.
http://biancahewes.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/hom-posters-persistence-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment