Sunday, March 2, 2014

Technology



            Technology is very important to me.  I love using technology in my classroom.  After I complete this program, I plan to continue learning more about technology and finding ways to enhance my teaching with it.  I believe technology needs to be included in the classroom because it is the future and we need to prepare our students for it.  Even though I do not have as much technology in my classroom as I would prefer, there are many things I can do with what I have to expose students to technology.  The Smart board and Ipad in my classroom are used on a daily basis by my students.  After I complete this program, I will continue to explore blogs, websites, and articles to learn about new technology for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment