Thursday, January 9, 2014

Technology



            Last week, my students interviewed one another and wrote about that friend.  To incorporate technology in this project, I had the students each create a page with the app Educreations.  They took a picture of their friend, wrote a fact about that person, and recorded themselves reading the fact and introducing the friend.  Once the class was finished, we watched the “book” on the screen.  The students were so excited and proud of their work.  It was a fun way to incorporate technology in my classroom.

            A new app I have tried in my classroom is called Number Run.  My students are very excited about this app as part of our Math Stations.  In this app, a character runs on journey through a world.  There are facts along the way for the students to answer.  The facts become more challenging as the students move through the worlds.  It is quickly becoming a favorite app in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment